[Mediawiki-l] Wikipedia LocalSettings.php?

Eric K ek79501 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 16:51:05 UTC 2007

I've copied this same exact template from Wikipedia (along with connected templates), but its just giving a couple of TD and TH html tags:
  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Infobox_Biography

  I'm sure this is just a configuration issue in the LocalSettings.php, in that the tags are not being parsed properly. Is it possible to see the relevant parts of the LocalSettings.php that Wikipedia is using?

  Erik