[Mediawiki-l] Image Paths

Adam Meyer meyer7 at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 7 18:36:01 UTC 2007

Hi,
Is there anyways to get the actual image path from an image name. EG
if I have bondo.jpg for it to give me images/c/c8/bondo.jpg?

How does mediawiki get this information? From what i can see it is
not stored in the sql database, is there an algorithm or some script
that knows?

Im working on a simple page to input new pages into my wiki. The
users of my wiki are really technophobic, and 90% of the pages are
all templaes, so I made a form that you fill out and it posts the
page with all the nformation.

I am by no means a programmer, and can only read parts of php.

But here is what I am working on, and what I have works, but I want
to implement images into it.
http://risdpedia.net/interface/test.php

Thanks,
-Adam M