[Mediawiki-l] RSS feeds

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Thu Jun 7 14:33:18 UTC 2007

Sorry if this has been answerred but I just joined the list.

I'm using r22812 and for some time now (a few weeks) the
RSS feed available at special:Recentchanges&feed=rss seems
to be missing and no amount of Googling has found a reason
why. I just chekced the svn logs and there is nothing about
RSS feeds for all of 2007 so I resort to asking here. I'm
sure it was working up till a month ago, even perhaps up
to about 2 weeks ago.

Am I missing something obvious about RSS feeds recently ?

--markc