[Mediawiki-l] How to do multi-lingual co-ordination?

Shuan Lo shuanlo at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 10:10:54 UTC 2007

Hi!

I'm totally new to MediaWiki. I hope I'm posting this question to the
right place. Please forgive me if I'm wroing.

I've been tasked to plan and design a content management site that will
host multi-lingual content - just like Wikipedia. I'm wondering how the
link-ups between different lingual content is done. Is it done manually,
or is there a functionality in MediaWiki for doing such co-ordinations?

Any advice will be appreciated. Thank you!

Shuan