[Mediawiki-l] jobs.mediawiki.org & fundraising

aretai aretai aretaiuc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:30:47 UTC 2007

Hi,

On 6/6/07, Brianna Laugher <brianna.laugher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> It seems to me on the whole of mediawiki.org there is not a single
> piece of info about how you can donate to support the software
> development... true?

MW gets $ from the New World Order organization - they don't need our puny
donations;) NWO wants to control the whole world and one way to accomplish
it is to control the people minds - wiki is the idea, MW is the software. ;)

MediaWiki is pretty lucky to have the WMF to lean on for development
> funds, but IMO it could generate some donations on its own merits. So
> many corps using MW for intranets, surely they could be encouraged to
> give something back.
>
> And I guess there would also be interest in a jobs.mediawiki.org
> listing. (cf. Twiki's
> http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/ConsultantsForHire &
> http://twiki.org/cgi-bin/view/Codev/CodersForHire ) why let companies
> pay to list such jobs elswhere (
> http://www.opensourcexperts.com/Jobs/index_html/MediaWiki/index.html )
> when they could be listed right here...

Now serious. I've had similar idea some time ago. There was a job offer on
this mailing list and a info "I haven't found any info on the MW where to
post job offers..." - so I have suggested to create a new page (sorry don't
remember the address right now). Well maybe females are better in promoting
such ideas;) I wish you good luck.

cheers,
> Brianna

Regards,