[Mediawiki-l] Mahalo.com

Mark Jeffrey mark.jeffrey at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 01:04:26 UTC 2007

Hey there ... my name is Mark Jeffrey and I'm the CTO of Mahalo.com, Inc.
We're a new kind of search engine based in Santa Monica, backed by Sequoia,
CBS, Newscorp, Alon Musk and others.  More info here:
http://www.mahalo.com/Mahalo_PR   More info on the company here:
http://www.mahalo.com/Mahalo

Anyway, I've been on this list for a bit now, and since we're finally out of
stealth mode, I thought I'd introduce myself.  We're always on the lookout
for great talent, especially folks who know their way around the Mediawiki
source (Mahalo is built on top of Mediawiki).  Additionally, we're
interested in people who understand high-performance, massively-scaling
environments based on Apache / Mediawiki / Squid / Memcached / MySQL etc.

If you're the best that there is, and you're interested in talking further,
I invite you to send a resume to mark at mahalo.com

--
Mark Jeffrey
Chief Technical Officer