[Mediawiki-l] Functionality lost after Update

Ron Hall ron.hall at mcgill.ca
Mon Jun 4 19:14:53 UTC 2007

Howdy

I recently updated form 1.6.8 to 1.8.4. A few things did not seem to
survive the "move"

* Image tag does not work - I cannot get  *[[image:tst.png]]* to work
* I can no longer upload ExCel file - complains about corrupted file
* This template no longer work - the image does not display

[[media:{{{1}}}|{{{2}}} (PDF)]] <span
class="plainlinks">[{{SERVER}}{{localurl:image:{{{1}}}}}
https://information.ncs.mcgill.ca/ourdocs/images/d/da/Info_circle.png]</span>

The rest of the site appears to be fine - the image for the spell
checker no longer appears, but I suspect it is related to the image
problem - though
the path for images in correct and has not changed. I figure it is a
variable setting, but darned if I know which one.

Thanks for the help.