[Mediawiki-l] PHP5 in server by cgi mode

Blast o_O neryver at infomed.sld.cu
Mon Jun 4 01:21:39 UTC 2007

Hello to all!!!

I need your solving a problem with the faculty hosting.
I'm trying to install MediaWiki 1.10.0 in the server, and it needs php5
to run. The server already has Php5 but in cgi mode, by default it uses
a module PHP4, and it's the one that mediawiki recognizes :)
The server admin told me to rename all .php files to .php5, but they are
596!!!

Do you have any idea about what can I do for using PHP5 in cgi mode
instead of PHP4 by module mode!!???

Well, I will really appreciate your help ;)
tnkx a lot.

B.