[Mediawiki-l] Error while php upgrade.php

Jan 2036 at gmx.de
Sun Jun 3 20:14:40 UTC 2007

Hi!

I just tried to upgrade from MW 1.7 to 1.10 (on shared hosting!).

While executing php maintenance\update.php with phpShell, I get:

Migrating old restrictions to new table...ok
Deleting old default messages (this may take a long time!)...
Es gab einen Syntaxfehler in der Datenbankabfrage.
Die letzte Datenbankabfrage lautete: „INSERT IGNORE INTO `wiki_objectcache`
(keyname,value,exptime) VALUES
('mediawiki-wiki_:messages','í\\ÛrGs¾çSŒ&’
ÀƒH˜fJÚV,ÉŽ(

[[ ... CUT OUT many unreadable special-characters ]]

Ñ›FŒÒÒȪÁ«Sú
MySQL meldete den Fehler: „<tt>1226: User 'mediawiki' has exceeded the
'max_questions' resource (current value: 50000) (localhost)</tt>“.
PHP Warning:  Module

Is this a problem with max_questions restirction of my hoster?
Isnt there any change to bypass it?

PS:
Translation of the german part of the error-message:
Es gab einen Syntaxfehler in der Datenbankabfrage. Die letzte Datenbankabfrage
lautete:
= There was a syntax-error in the db-query. The last query was:

Regards,
Jan