[Mediawiki-l] webpage in frame in wiki-page

jdd jdd at dodin.org
Sun Jun 3 13:14:43 UTC 2007

freie-wohnung wrote:
> Hi,
> i'd like to display a webpage in a frame on a specific wiki-page. Is that
> possible?
> I'd like to put the webinterface of Mailman and perhaps an archive of my
> mailinglist on a site of my wiki. It would be cool to have this in a frame
> and not as a link.
> Thanks for your help,

given this will be a static page, you can simply copy the html page to
a .html one and change the code there like this test page:

http://www.culte.org/pmwiki/media/test2.html

If you save this page, say in pmwiki/media like me, the css are still
at the same relative (and absolute) place an so the skins works.

(not fully tested)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net