No subject

Sun Jul 1 19:24:19 UTC 2007

page permissions only with sections and while there are some page by
page extensions, there is a disclaimer on the ones that require a core
code change that Mediawiki wasn't really designed for page by page
permissions.

I guess my question is am I right in my conclusions?   Has anyone had
any success implementing some of the page by page permissions
extensions whether it be the ones requiring core code changes or not?

If anyone has had experience setting up this kind of environment and
can recommend an alternative CMS, I would appreciate it as well.

Thank you,

GT