[Mediawiki-l] incomplete import

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Sun Jul 29 16:02:08 UTC 2007

If you wanted to be even cuter, you could make a wiki page where
users list what they want imported, and have a watchlist trigger the
import instead of a cron job.

i.e. change in the import list page sends an email to a robot
account, which triggers on receipt of the email, loads whatever is
desired, and clears the page.  You could even send error messages to
the Talk page!

Jim