[Mediawiki-l] Template for All New Pages

Gwen gwen.yahoo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:42:36 UTC 2007

We did this using the input box. We have different types of pages that use
different templates and I just created a page that says create a new page
here. The user types in the name of the page that they want to create and
clicks create and the page is loaded with the template.

<inputbox>
type=create
bgcolor=#dddddd
labeltext=Create a New Strain Page