[Mediawiki-l] Merging two separate MediaWiki installations into one

Brandon Dudley brandon.dudley at sonoma.edu
Fri Jul 27 15:56:03 UTC 2007

Article histories would be nice, but not a deal-breaker if they couldn't
  come over.

if it helps, what I mean by merged is that I have two separate media
wiki installations: one for a particular department and one for the
organization in general. I'd like the bring the dept. wiki into the org
wiki so that it aligns with the other depts' wikispace.

Brandon