[Mediawiki-l] How to completely remove corner Main Page link?

Andrew Stewart stewarta at nmrc.navy.mil
Thu Jul 26 20:35:54 UTC 2007

(sorry for resending this if it's in fact a resend.  my work's mail
server has been down, etc etc)

Howdy.  I've removed the image in the upper left corner (that has the
logo and links to the main page).  Removing the image, however, still
leaves behind an invisible box which still links to the main page.
This 'box' gets in the way of clicking on any other links that may be
within the ~200x200 box.

I have a feeling this box is defined in one of the style sheets but
Ill be damned if I know where.  Can anyone point me to the right
location?

Thanks,
Andrew

--