[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki:Common.js trivial tip

Andreas Rindler arindler at jenandi.com
Wed Jul 25 16:20:33 UTC 2007

Jim, that's really helpful!!

I am using the " Extra toolbar options" on our wiki as well
(http://mike2.openmethodology.org/index.php/MediaWiki:Common.js). But
do you know why Wikipedia doesn't need them in the script? I have been
trying to customise the wikitable class for tables but whenever I add
anything to Common.js I screw up the extra toolbar options...

-Andi