[Mediawiki-l] Mediawiki:Common.js trivial tip

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Tue Jul 24 01:11:55 UTC 2007

I wanted some of the Wikipedia functionality, so I copied
Mediawiki:Common.js into my wiki. But I wanted to tweak it.  Although
I could edit it in my normal text editor and paste it back, I wanted
to make minor tweaks on the wiki page itself.  But it's a long page.
So...

	http://ecoliwiki.net/dev/index.php/MediaWiki:Common.js

I put section headings in the commented out parts. Now I have a TOC
and section editing.  Trivial, but I thought some might find it useful.

Jim

Jim Hu
Associate Professor
Dept. of Biochemistry and Biophysics