[Mediawiki-l] interwiki transclusion with images - second try

Andreas Rindler mediawiki at jenandi.com
Mon Jul 23 21:13:31 UTC 2007

I apologise if this message has come through before. But I appear to have
some issues posting to the list.

----------
Hi

I am are trying to link from one wiki on one server to one wiki on
another one. We can pull in text, but somehow images are not being
sent  through. Does anyone know why it doesn't work for images?

This is on MW 1.10.0 and Apache.
$wgAllowExternalImages is set to true and scary transcluding is
enabled... I am running out of ideas...

It is not Apache. I have checked and hotlinking is not disabled.

Thanks,

Andi