[Mediawiki-l] automatic template

Jim Hu jimhu at tamu.edu
Mon Jul 23 15:04:16 UTC 2007

Another similar extension

	http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:PagesOnDemand

The templated page isn't created until someone clicks on a link to
the page.  PagesOnDemand looks at the page title for clues about what
to use and can use different templates based on the patterns found in
the page titles.  PagesOnDemand has hooks for creating new pattern/
template responses.  Jim Wilson and I wrote this (mostly Jim W).