[Mediawiki-l] TinyMCE with MediaWiki Problem Class StripeState not found

- - n3tboss at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 22 16:23:43 UTC 2007

Hi I have installed TinyMCE like its on this side.... http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:TinyMCE_MWI have downloades TinyMCE and moved the folder to the mediawiki/extension folder.After that i have made an php file called TinyMCE_MW.php with the code of this side: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension_talk:TinyMCE_MWNow i have add followed lines to the file LocalSetttings.php#### TinyMCE_MW.php: Easily implement Moxiecode's TinyMCE into MediaWiki$wgUseTinymce = true;#Init needed for clicking on a new article link$wgDefaultUserOptions ['showtoolbar'] = 0;  #new users get this default or modify DefaultSetting.php$wgTinymceTheme = "msword";                 #"simple", "advanced", "msword", else none$wgMyWikiURL = "http://$wgDBserver/$wgScriptPath/index.php/";$wgExt_valid_elements = "data[table|template],repeat[table|sort],categorytree[mode|depth],inputbox[type|bgcolor|width|default|preload|editintro|buttonlabel|searchbuttonlabel|break], big";require_once("$IP/extensions/TinyMCE_MW.php");When i try to start now my Mediawiki website i get the error Fatal error: Class 'StripState' not found in /var/lib/mediawiki1.7/extensions/TinyMCE_MW.php on line 237Can anyone explain what is my failure???