[Mediawiki-l] Adding article subsections

Linus Chu trickywiki at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 20 22:10:39 UTC 2007

Hello,

I want to modify my page layout so that an article are divided into sections, each with a heading that can't be modified (like "main article," "main points" and "sources").

Each article section should then have an "edit" tab.

What is the best way to accomplish this?

I have been trying to do this myself and looking everywhere but can't seem to find and answer.

any help appreciated!

Linus