No subject

Sun Jul 1 19:24:19 UTC 2007

User::isLoggedIn  	(  	  	 )   =09

A more legible check for non-anonymousness.

Returns true if the user is not an anonymous visitor.

Returns:
    bool=20

Definition at line 1716 of file User.php.

References getID().

Referenced by getBlockedStatus(), and isAnon().

This would be your best bet to be sure someone is logged in.  With this
you could write either a parser extension or a simple extension which
could do the work needed.

DSig
David Tod Sigafoos | SANMAR Corporation
PICK Guy