[Mediawiki-l] No text in this page search

Katharina Wolkwitz wolkwitz at fh-swf.de
Tue Jul 17 05:56:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

if I understand you correctly, you're looking for those links which exist in
your pages, for which no page has been edited yet.
Those links are normally red and if you click on them, the default text "There
is currently no text in this page, you can search for this
page title in other pages or edit this page." is displayed by MediaWiki.

So - I think, you're looking for a way to find "empty" links.

Is there a way to find those links? It would be the opposite to "orphaned
pages", I guess.