[Mediawiki-l] Change User_Options

a. cremer albert.cremer at online.de
Mon Jul 16 21:13:12 UTC 2007

Hi,

I like to manipulate the user options of some users belonging to a certain
user group via database access or maybe cloning the setting of a standard
user.
What I found so far is a description on how to alter the setting of the user
options -- update user set user_options=replace(.. -- but I could not find a
description on how to add certain options.

Any help available?

Kind regards
Albert Cremer

P. S.

Why is  the mySql command line tool able to show the user options in plain
text whereas other tools (e. g. SQLDeveloper) are not?