[Mediawiki-l] Changing the text of the content page tab for custom namespaces

Benct Philip Jonsson bpj at melroch.se
Mon Jul 16 13:50:32 UTC 2007

By default the text of the leftmost of the action tabs at
the top of the content area show the name of the namespace
in all lower case. Is it possible to change this text for
custom namespaces? I'd preferably have it say
"{{ucfirst:{{NAMESPACE}}}} article", but "article" as in the
Main namespace would be an improvement too. Since the names
of custom namespaces in our project are language names and
the site language is English the all-lowercasing is
particularly unfortunate!

TIA,

/BP