[Mediawiki-l] Probing for interest in an extension

Anders Wegge Jakobsen wegge at wegge.dk
Sun Jul 15 20:53:43 UTC 2007

 I'm running a geocaching wiki, where I'm hacking on an extension for
displaying GPS track files on a Google map. I'm considering if it's
worth the trouble of packing it up in a form that's easy to use for
others, or if I can skip the niceities, and just make it work for my
purposes.

 Displaying GPS tracks seem like a very narrow application, hence my
question. If anyone would be interested, please let me know. In that
case, I'd also like to hear what would be useable.

--
// Wegge
<http://geowiki.wegge.dk/wiki/Forside> - Alt om geocaching