[Mediawiki-l] Request Contolling

Michael Heyder Info at hafenvolleyballer.de
Fri Jul 13 15:27:04 UTC 2007

Hallo,

as a newbie to mediawiki I've at the moment one questions.
In my last project I worked on the zendframework and there I've had
controllers

[1]Request Controlling
I'm not really sure where the request-control is based: That means, if
the query string looks like '....action=edit' for example, the
editpage.php takes action.

[2]Accordingly is there a way to implement something like a interface,
which proves some conditions and on the true result the normal link
procedure goes on and if it fails, a alternative way has to be gone

thxs for some support
Michael