[Mediawiki-l] páginas en varios idiomas

Alexis Moinet alexis.moinet at fpms.ac.be
Mon Jul 9 07:31:52 UTC 2007

Jorge L. Batista E. wrote :
> Hola Lista
> Estoy desarrollando una Wiki basada en MediaWiki y necesito que algunas
> páginas estén disponibles en varios idiomas:
> Incluyo en la página {{Languages}} y sólo consigo que ponga
> Plantilla:Languages.
> Alguien tiene una solución?

I answer in English since I can only (and barely) read spanish ;-)

you need to create the corresponding template (Plantilla) in your wiki. More exactly, you need to create the page called [[Plantilla:Languages]] and put in it the source code available at
http://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Template:Languages&action=edit

you will also need some mediawiki extensions like ParserFunction to make it work properly (see http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/ParserFunctions and http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Parser_function_extensions).