[Mediawiki-l] No sysop user got created after installation

umesh dhekane umeshtmi1 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 01:49:57 UTC 2007

Dear Rob,

  I did what you wrote. But there is still no change in the rights. After
logging by the first created user's credentials also there is no difference.
The pages looks just as for any other user. No extra links.

Please advice. I am using phpMyAdmin MySQL 5. I have been strugling for a
very long time. I dont even mind installing it all over again. Please guide
me. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Umesh