[Mediawiki-l] No sysop user got created after installation

umesh dhekane umeshtmi1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 21:00:35 UTC 2007

I am experiencing exactly same problem as 'Shawn' stated below. I have been
struggling for a long time on this, but could not find the solution. Can
anybody tell me why this has happened.

Regards
Umesh
contact: umeshtmi1 at gmail.com

Strange- only one account shows up - a standard user I created to
explore.  Nothing under sysop or bureaucrat groups.  Is it possible
that when filling out the configuration form multiple times (had to
tweak some SQL settings inbetween) that I left the sysop field
blank?  Do I have to start over?  If so it's not a big deal - this
wiki is for me to learn on before deploying...

-Shawn