[Mediawiki-l] uploads broken

Matt Miller mmiller at solutionsforprogress.com
Thu Jul 5 20:47:37 UTC 2007

I'm having trouble with uploads.
We're running Mediawiki 1.5 on Debian old Stable.

When I upload a file, it seems to upload fine. I can access the
description page. However I cannot access the file.
I get the following error:

The requested URL /images/e/eb/Nerdcore(small).jpg was not found on this
server.

from Localsettings.php
$wgScriptPath       = "";
$wgUploadPath       = "{$wgScriptPath}/images";
$wgUploadDirectory  = "{$IP}/images";
$wgEnableUploads = true;
$wgFileExtensions = array('png', 'gif', 'jpg', 'jpeg', 'doc', 'xls', 'pdf');
$wgUseImageResize   = true;

permissions on the images directory are currently 777

I can't seem to figure out what's going on. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

thanks,

--
- Matt Miller -