[Mediawiki-l] Problem with an article name

Mike Lane mikelane5 at msn.com
Tue Jul 3 20:31:48 UTC 2007

I created an article name as with a series of back-slashes "\\" in it as I wanted the share name to be a part of the title.

Now that I am clicking on the link for the page i get a page cannot be found error.

In IE status bar i can see that each backslash in the link has been reformated as "%5C". I have tried copying this link and reformatting "%5C" to "\" but that does not work either.

Is there any way that I can rescue the data from this page?

Many thanks

Mike Lane