[Mediawiki-l] Looking for MediaWiki customization assistance

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Tue Jul 3 17:35:52 UTC 2007

My small NGO is looking for a few hours of MediaWiki customization. We
promote democracy in local communities around the world.

We host at SiteGround and are looking for assistance with our chosen skin,
anti-spam extensions, and a handful of content related extensions.

If you are interested, let us know your hourly rate, mention some sites
(with links if public) and extensions you've had experience with/recommend.

In return we will send a detailed list of what we need done (from setting up
the wiki to run from a sub-domain to installing/tweaking some extension) so
you can share an estimate of the hours required and the total project cost.
We also will ask for a yearly price to keep our mediawiki version up-to-date
with stable releases.

Ideally, this small project will lead to an ongoing relationship with our
wiki efforts.

Please reply to:

   team at e-democracy.org

Steven Clift - clift at publicus.net