[Mediawiki-l] Loss of session data, Still!

Scott Thile sethile.pipes at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 23:11:50 UTC 2007

Daniel asked
> >Are you running a MEMCACHED server?

I replied:
> Not that I'm aware of, at least certainly not I set up
> myself, but this is running on a site I have hosted with
> phpwebhosting

I put in a help ticket to see if they are MEMCAHing. From what I can tell I
don't think so. I have great up time with these guys, and have a bunch of
stuff with them. I'd hate to have to move to different hosting, but this has
been a huge frustration, and their help and docs are pretty terrible.

Any other ideas why I might have session files with no data in them?

Thanks, Scott