[Mediawiki-l] exporting DIFFs

Frederik Dohr fdg001 at gmx.net
Fri Jan 26 13:57:17 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Is there an easy way to export the results of all* DIFF comparisons for
a particular wiki page?
I want to create an overview of how certain pages have evolved, and
doing this by manually checking the DIFF pages turns out to be very
tiresome.

I don't have a clue what the resulting export might look like, but I'll
worry about that when I know whether it's possible at all.

(In case that's relevant: I'm currently using Windows, but I could
always grab use a Linux live CD if that'd make it easier... )

Thanks in advance,

Frederik

* Well, not all possible permutations - only comparisons of each version
to its direct predecessor. However, I'd have to be able to ignore
vandalism and subsequent rollbacks (e.g. by deselecting them manually),
because those would distort the picture.