[Mediawiki-l] MW statistics

Šerých Jakub Serych at panska.cz
Fri Jan 26 13:07:35 UTC 2007

Is there some way, how to get usage over time data from MW server (MW 1.6.8
running on Linux machine).

What I would like to achieve are RRDTools graphs of number of page reads and
page edits over the time. If the data are in the database, it is not problem
for me to write down the scripts for RRDTool to get them out, but I don't
know where to search for them. Or is there any other way to create MW site
statistics? (I'm running some other webs on the same Apache server so the
general statistics for the web server are not good solution for me.)

Thanks in advance for any help

Jakub