[Mediawiki-l] Receiving email when page on my watchlist changes

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 18:36:59 UTC 2007

I use (but don't administrate) wiki.lspace.org, which runs MediaWiki 1.9.0.

I'd like to receive an email whenever a page on my watchlist
changes. Can this be done?

I didn't see it as an option under Preferences/Watchlist. Does the
administrator need to turn on some setting to make this possible?

Can I tell by looking at "Special:Version" whether this feature is
turned on/off?