[Mediawiki-l] dynamic CSS for wiki pages?

Rob Church robchur at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 14:03:43 UTC 2007

On 20/01/07, Frederik Dohr <fdg001 at gmx.net> wrote:
> > Arnomane pointed me at it, and I adapted his idea
> > (with his blessing) and committed it.
>
> Please excuse my ignorance, but could you explain what exactly this means?
> Is this extension now part of the official MediaWiki repository (though
> not part of the default MW package - yet)?
> Could you link me to Subversion then?

It means I've committed a version of it into our extensions module
within Subversion; it isn't, and won't be (in this form) part of the
main software distribution.

The code is available at
http://svn.wikimedia.org/svnroot/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/Multilang;
web-based viewer at
http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/extensions/Multilang
as usual.

I don't remember writing documentation for it, so I doubt there is
any, at present; I'll probably poke some in shortly.

Rob Church