[Mediawiki-l] Statistics question

David_S_Green at Dell.com David_S_Green at Dell.com
Thu Jan 18 17:25:27 UTC 2007

On the Special:Statistics page there seems to be an error in the stats
it is showing, and I was curious as where it might be getting the
incorrect value from. Our wiki is fairly new, so the "Legitimate" page
count is more likely correct:

"There are 1,575 total pages in the database. This includes "talk"
pages, pages about GeCWiki, minimal "stub" pages, redirects, and others
that probably don't qualify as content pages. Excluding those, there are
87 pages that are probably legitimate content pages."

Where is it pulling the "1,575 total pages" data from? There is no way
that is correct.

Thanks,
Dave

#  MediaWiki: 1.8.3