[Mediawiki-l] Permanently remove the "deleted revisoions/pages"

Jan 2036 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 18 17:17:00 UTC 2007

Hello!

One of my wiki is growing an growing, now the DB is approx. 600 MB
(unexperienced users dont often use the preview ;)).

The sysops in the wiki have deleted several articles in the wiki, but of cause,
they are still physical available in the DB (and restore-able for sysops).

How to remove the "deleted revisions" permanently from the DB?

maintenance/DeleteOldRevisions.php doesnt seem to be what I'm looking for; this
removes the version-historie from all pages.

maintenance/DeleteOrphanRevisions.php doesnt seem to do anything - "0 found".

I hope anyone has a tipp,
Regards,
Jan