[Mediawiki-l] SmoothGallery with templates problem

Pranav Desai pranavadesai at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 07:44:48 UTC 2007

Hello All,

I am trying to use the SmoothGallery extension with templates and I am
having some problems with it.

I have a template Gallery like
<sgallery someparams>
{{{1}}}
</sgallery>

I want to include the template something like this in other pages

{{ Gallery | {{:images}} }}

where images is a wiki page with just have a list of images like
,Image1.jpg,Image2.jpg

I even tried including the list directly as an argument, which doesnt work
either.

If I include the list in the template, then things work fine.

Is this not the right way to do it ? Does the extensions get parsed before
the embedded pages or something.

I would appreciate any kind of help.

Thanks

-- Pranav