[Mediawiki-l] Request for comments: Schema change to add Special:Contributors

Domas Mituzas midom.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 08:17:20 UTC 2007

Hi!

> Domas loves to hate.

I hate just chronic whiners, who start calling you idiot after you misspell
their name or leave weeping after minor criticism, but to not limit
criticism they emit themselves. I do not have issues with other people ;-)

To stay on topic - we might want eventually to put covering index for all
contributions-based operations, but still, for this operation we may want to
keep a separate table (and do that for most queries, that need aggregation).
For different traversing methods covering indexes are way to go.

BR,
Domas