[Mediawiki-l] upgrading to 1.9

Jan 2036 at gmx.de
Wed Jan 10 17:58:07 UTC 2007

For your production-wiki, you should really wait for 1.9.0.
Its will be release today or tomorrorw, i guess.

btw: Dont know post new topics here by replying (with your mailclient) to 
another email. Wirte a new mail to mediawiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org.
Know you answered to an email with subject "UserScore extension", and its 
treaded in this structure.


Thomas, Arjun schrieb:
> hi,
>    was wondering, would it make sense to upgrade my software to 1.9 now?
> or wait till a stable release is out ? If i should wait.. does anyone
> know when this might be?
> thanks,
> AJ. 
> _______________________________________________
> MediaWiki-l mailing list
> MediaWiki-l at lists.wikimedia.org
> http://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-l

More information about the MediaWiki-l mailing list