[Mediawiki-l] Empty home page after installation

Chris Smeder smeder.c at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 05:59:22 UTC 2007

You need access to somthing like "/usr/local/lib/php.ini" do you have
ssh access?
 If you mess with the index.php file like add some html to the top
<h1>test</h1> does it show up? If it does try writting some bad php at
the top <?php aaa ?> does this display the correct error msg?

You really need to figure out where you have problems, is it the php
install, is it the wiki install is it apache, etc ...   Figure out
what does and doesnt work on your system, do other php pages load
correctly, are errors being reported when there is a problem etc.. A
blank page is a really hard problem to access.

Any one else have any ideas?

Chris