[Mediawiki-l] This is really disgusting!!!

Yongho Kim yokima at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 21:19:48 UTC 2007

I can retrace uv22e22 ("uv2" from now on)'s thought process as follows:

   1. When I post messages at MediaWiki-l, I give permission only to
   MediaWiki-l to post these messages.
   2. I googled my name and found this:
   http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=mediawiki-l&m=116536728616751&w=2
   3. I never gave permission to theaimsgroups.com to publish what I
   write
   4. I am angry.

Something like that, probably.

--