[Mediawiki-l] Allow Anonymous User Emails

Air Force CGOC Webmaster webmaster at afcgoc.org
Tue Jan 9 12:46:08 UTC 2007

Anonymous users can see the page.  I've got full read access to
anonymous users.  However, when you display the Userlogin page, it says:

  No send address

You must be logged in
<http://afcgoc.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin> and have a
valid e-mail address in your preferences
<http://afcgoc.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:Preferences> to send
e-mail to other users.