[Mediawiki-l] Somewhat OT: wiki about corporate wikis?

Frederik Dohr fdg001 at gmx.net
Tue Jan 9 12:32:21 UTC 2007

> Does anyone know of a wiki about corporate intranet wikis? Both
> technical and social aspects.

A while back (in November '06 IIRC) I asked about "corporate wiki
success factors", and got quite an extensive array of useful replies.

I believe someone mentioned a wiki dealing with corporate use there, but
I can't seem to find that particular link anymore (I'm a bit in a hurry
right now).
Take a look at that thread and you should find it - if not, let me know
and I'll take a look again tomorrow.

HTH.

-- F.