[Mediawiki-l] where replace MW "_" with " " ? Usernameproblem

Jens softraid at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 9 07:14:24 UTC 2007

Hi,

im not sure that i understand it right :(
We are using existing users in our intranet, we authenticate via
MyAuthplugin:
function authenticate( $username, $password ) {
                return imap_open("{10.131.XX.XX/POP3:110}", $username,
$password );
                }

It works perfect with MW 1.5.8.
I think that there must be a parser or anything else that replace underscore
with space in the Usernames, but i cant found it :(

Regards