[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.9 branched; release tomorrow

Jan 2036 at gmx.de
Tue Jan 9 03:39:10 UTC 2007

Dear Brion,

I installed updated from 1.9-branch:

Great! The blank-page-issue has been solved. Nice work :-)

Now I only get an error-message above the wiki; but I will try out this
tomorrorw ... install fresh and deactivate extensions (now: need sleep ;).

FYI, the error:
Warning: is_file() [function.is-file]: open_basedir restriction in effect.
File(/lock_yBgMBwiR) is not within the allowed path(s):
(...mypath.../subdomains/mwbeta/httpdocs:/tmp) in
...mypath.../subdomains/mwbeta/httpdocs/includes/GlobalFunctions.php on line 256

Regards,
Jan