[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki 1.9 branched; release tomorrow

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 16:07:12 UTC 2007

I'd love to test/try it now since it's soon to be released, but, I'd really hate to put all my trust into it, and it'd turn out to be like last time.. 12 FRESH installs, straight out of the box, only to get multiple redirecting loops..

Part of email I sent a few good weeks ago, and that subdomain isn't up any more..

"By the way, after the downloading, and doing a *fresh* install of the trunk/phase3, then going to index page, it's spitting out redirecting loops.. this url is what got below sigh :(
spencerp.net/index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php/Index.php"

And being that NO ONE really replied to me on this issue, or said anything about this issue.. I just don't have any clue of what to except ...

Ah, the downfalls of a list of people here to help, but don't anyway.. Well, they do, they just picky on who they want to talk too.. Oops..

Either way, I'm learning her myself though.. Besides being busy working with WordPress 2.1, theme customizing, and the bbPress forum software.. I might get some more time into learning it..

By the way, here's my notes on what I had done.. I hope it helps others!
http://www.mwusers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3348
http://bbpress.org/forums/topic/486?replies=9

--
spencerp